Saturday, October 31, 2020

More South Padre Island

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This cherry Karmann Ghia strikes a nerve.  Judy and I drove one that Dad had, a 1962 I think, when we were first married.

 

Our Karmann Ghia didn't look like that though, it looked more like this.

(Except ours had left hand drive.)

 

And here is me, doing what I also do; working.  I don't work all day every day, I'm only part time now, but I'm always ready for whatever needs to happen next.  I don't actually audit financial statements anymore; like everybody else in our office.  Mostly I talk to people that might want to hire us, and if they do, I line everything up for the real auditors to actually do the work.  And sometimes, when Ken and Shannon let me, I proactively prospect for organizations that might want to hire us.

 

Multitasking; working, while maintaining social distancing from my barber.  :)

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment