Tuesday, September 13, 2022

For so long

 

 

Every morning has been in the eighties for our morning coffee on the deck.  Suddenly, we’re seeing seventies.  Once, even low seventies!  We’ve been enjoying the long hot summer.  Not sure I’m ready for it to cool off yet.

 

Got our new improved covid boosters yesterday.  Left today open in case we felt terrible after.  Not so much.  A sore shoulder and crazy dreams last night.  I think that’s about it.

 

I found some grilled chicken thighs in the fridge to eat for lunch today.  It didn’t taste quite right.  As after-the-fact advice, Judy told me “No.  Don’t eat that.  It’s too old!”  I volunteered that dogs eat old stuff out of the trash all the time and it doesn’t bother them, so I should be fine.  That prompted her to admonish me that if I threw up on the carpet then, that I would have to be the one to clean it up.    :(

 

Highs in the mid-nineties instead of high nineties.  A sure sign of changing seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment