Sunday, August 16, 2020

We need another invention

  

I can hear just fine.  Plenty of volume.  I can listen to music.  I can hear the news.  But put dialog in a movie with action and sound effects and I can't pick out the dialog!  We tried a couple different soundbars a few years ago.  They changed the sound from one mode to another, but none helped clarify the dialog.  We turn up the sound to make the conversation louder, but that turns everything up and blows us out of the room.  We can put on headphones, and that helps, but that isolates us from each other.  We need a soundbar with a dialog mode that clarifies the sound range that includes speech and turns down everything else.

 

Oh.  Wait.  I just googled "clarify dialog soundbar".  There are a bunch of them now.  I wonder which is best…

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment