Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Know what pisses Judy off?

  

When the kids were little, she had a heck of a time getting them to listen.  I'd come home, she'd tell me what she wanted, I'd tell the kids, and they'd hop to it.  She got what she wanted, but only in a way.  What she really wanted was for the kids to listen to her.  It was all about the Daddy Voice.  She thought it terribly unfair that she had to wait for me to come home and use the Daddy Voice.

 

That was then.  This is now.  Kind of.  She'll tell Alexa what to do.  Alexa will respond with the same question over and over, about what time Judy wants the reminder, or what the reminder is for.  I'll suggest Judy try the Daddy Voice.  She'll make her best impression of a Daddy Voice and it works first try every time!  Some of us in the house think that's pretty funny, but not all of us do.  Judy accuses me of cracking myself up.  She's right. And then I get The Look.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment