Thursday, March 23, 2023

I head out in the car to do errands

 

 

And the tire pressure alarm goes off.  Not enough air in one of my tires.  I pull over.  Do I change the tire?  Do I call for roadside service and wait?  Do I go ahead and drive two miles to the nearest gas station and hope the tire doesn’t go flat all the way, or blow out on the way there?  I haven’t had much luck with air pumps at gas stations lately.  No such thing as free air any more.  All the machines require coins, bills, or cards, and last time I was at the gas station I’m closest to, I couldn’t get the pump to work at all.  Driving to a functioning air pump is going to be a crap shoot.

 

So, what do I do?  None of the above.  I get out the latest technology we carry in the cars.  A portable, hand-held, USB rechargeable, tire pump.  Always at the ready.


 

Set the pressure you want your tires to be.  Attach to the valve stem.  Press go.  Wait.  It’s not fast, but it works great!  Every tire perfectly topped-off.  Problem solved.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment