Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Using my Spanish

 

 

I’ve been impressing the locals with my knowledge of Spanish.  As soon as I start talking to them, they get big smiles for no apparent reason.  I just seem to make them really happy!

 

The wifi is good enough to keep up at work.  We have cell connection as well.  Having fish tacos, shrimp tacos, a normal breakfast and coffee, and more tacos.  We can eat Mexican food every day, no problemo.

 

A shot at Casa Botanica looking down the stairs.


 

We’re on the 2nd floor.


 

The town looks like one would expect a tropical Mexican town to look.


 

Nice tree in the plaza.


 

I like the shower tile.


 

Got swarmed by frigatebirds today.


 

This time up close.


 


 

And scenery along the estuary.


 


 

Exploring towns and beaches is going well.  Finding a functioning ATM can be a challenge.  That ate up some time today.  Adding a few birds to the year list.  Gray-breasted Martin, Rufous-bellied Chachalaca, Sinaloa Crow, and Yellow-winged Cacique to the life list. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment