Saturday, February 12, 2022

I folded some laundry

 


Took part of it into the bedroom to put away in the dresser.  Remembered I was going to change the bed.  Forgot about the rest of the folding on the front room table.  Stripped the bed.  Took part of the sheets in to put in the washing machine but there was already something else there from yesterday.  It was damp and a little smelly.  Thought about putting it in the dryer, but there were still clothes in the dryer, so I picked those up and carried them to the front room.  Judy couldn’t find her glasses, so I put the folding down so I could help.  I remembered she has gone outside a little earlier, so I went out on the deck to look.  It was nice out, so I sat down in the sun…

 

There are so many things left undone.


No comments:

Post a Comment