Monday, December 28, 2020

Local security

  

I don't know if a lot of cities have these, or if they're more of a border thing.

 

Mobile observation posts.  I think they're mostly for security and for border protection.  They can pop up anywhere.  Sometimes I see them in shopping center parking lots, sometimes in parks like this one, sometimes just at intersections.  Sometimes they're out in desolate areas that hardly have any traffic at all.

 

Low-tech and obvious, but they're probably meant to be obvious as a deterrent for whatever it is they're trying to deter.  The windows are pimped, so we don't even know if there is really anyone in there at all.  Maybe they're just decoys.

 

 

On another subject, leaning over a jigsaw puzzle is a lot harder on the low back than I recalled, when I thought this was a good idea.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment