Saturday, January 11, 2020

Some call me compulsive

 

…just because I match the pattern when putting away dinner plates; or make sure all the labels are right-side-up and facing out when restocking the pantry or the refrigerator; or lining up all the Keurig cup labels just right when I put them in the holder.  Branding me as compulsive though, that might be an overstatement.

 

Now my daughter, that’s a different story.  Her family discovered uneven wear of the patterns on her dinner dishes.  Not only does she stack them the same way every time she puts them in the cabinet (and who wouldn’t), but she loads them in the dishwasher the same way every time, and if someone else loads the dishwasher she waits until they leave the room then turns all the patterns to face the same way before she turns it on.  The spray from the dishwasher on the same part of the plates every day is unevenly wearing off the pattern.

 

I rest my case.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment