Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Finally

 

Judy has something to take care of besides me!  She has a house and yard she’s familiar with.  The dogs need feeding, emptying, and talking to.  The parakeets chatter all day.  The cats have to be found and fed regularly.  The goldfish in the pond; they’re just there.  The rats are a different issue.  Both Taylor and Teigan have rats.  The rats not only need food and water, they need lots of handling and loving.  The kids were kind enough to arrange for some neighbor friends to come over and totally take care of the rats for us.  (And when I say “us”, I mean Judy.  She does everything.  I take naps.)

 

This isn’t like a hotel room; not everything here is ours.  We have to find places for our stuff so it will be available for us to use, but not so scattered that we’ll have trouble finding everything again and collecting it when it’s time to move out.

 

I’m not much to take care of today anyway.  It’s a pre-surgical day and this time they want me totally empty.  No food all day except for some clear broth.  Lucky for me, I still don’t have much of an appetite after the previous procedures, so I’m not missing food all that much. 

 

Tomorrow, one less kidney stone!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment