Thursday, August 1, 2024

So, here is my theory

 

 

But first, two things I think I know.  One, salt makes a person retain water, and two, I don’t want to have to get up in the middle of the night to pee, especially while we’re camping.  So, my theory is that if I eat a salty dinner, I should be able to make it through the entire night without having to leave our sleeping bag.  Last night we ate cheese and crackers, and potato chips for dinner.  Salt galore.  Sadly, the theory didn’t hold.

 

Mueller State Park was high; we spent the night at 9,500 feet.


 


 

There are two dogs in this picture.


 

 

We’re back down to the Front Range today, re-implanted in Becky’s basement.  Shipping has been delayed for the couch we’re waiting for, so we’re giving up on it for now and headed for the Pacific Northwest early next week.  We’ll continue with our sleep-on-the-floor on a fold-out bed method.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment