Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Wednesday

 

I’ve been thinking…

 

How do nocturnal predators survive an Alaskan summer?

 

And a mystery solved.  Some names I struggle to recall.  For some reason, Foretravel, a brand of motorhome, is one of those.  Not only can’t I normally recall the name, I get sent off the wrong direction by my brain and can’t find my way back from there, I’m just stuck with the word Uni-bomber.  Why on earth, would the term Uni-bomber burst forth in my head while I’m looking at a motorhome?  Eventually I get to the right name, Foretravel, but for years the strange diversion to Uni-bomber has been a mystery.  Foretravels all have a unique number tattooed on the back of the rig.  The number never starts with “U” though, so that’s not it.

 

Well, mystery solved as we were camped with a caravan of eighteen Foretravels.  There was a classic Foretravel in the group.

 

There, stenciled on the side of the motorhome, was the model description.  It says Unihome!  That’s how I got to Uni-bomber!  “Uni” stuck all those years ago.  That has to be the link!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment