Tuesday, May 4, 2004

Glenwood Springs

Tuesday.

Stayed one last night at the Colorado River State Park. Up nice and early,
6am, to get everything in to the Conference Center and set up by 7:30. The
drive there, and the set-up in the parking lot went flawlessly. Spent the
day visiting with folks and handing out information. We didn't sign up any
new jobs while we were there, but I'd expect to gain a few as a result of
this trip. Probably next time around. It made for a very long day; hanging
out around that table, but Judy was wonderful about it, and that gave me a
little more room to roam around. I'm sure it was a good investment.

So, then, off to Glenwood Springs to get set up for our audit tomorrow.
Rolling down the highway with everybody in the right spot. I got to drive.
Judy got to navigate. Annie got to sleep in Judy's lap. Rags got to sleep
in the captain's chair behind Judy. We're all properly acclimated to the
trip.

Here we are at Ami's acres. Another hundred mile day. Brother Bill may
stop by tomorrow night on his way home from his Albuquerque trip. Matt and
Kari and Alex may stop by for a couple days testing out their new fifth
wheel trailer.

Tomorrow I start an audit we've never done before, with only three days to
complete it. I have my challenge. This time, however, I know exactly where
I'm going in the morning. I've scouted the location, and it looks exactly
as described.