Saturday, May 15, 2004

Durango

Tuesday

Today they found a different room for me to work in. Judy took her work
back to the motorhome and worked all day there. The $100,000 problem
resurfaced. I'll have to find another place to put it. I think it will
have to go to the income statement.

Watched the steam train go by again.

Racquetball therapy. Judy fixed me up with a court at the new rec center in
Durango. Very nice courts. Got to go hit for half an hour. Then I got
lucky. A guy showed up to play before his partner did and agreed to let me
warm him up. Young guy, twenty-five or so, with a smooth relaxed swing. We
played a few points. His buddy showed up and I thanked him and turned to
leave, and he objected: "He can wait. Let's finish this game." Oh cool!
It took awhile. I got to play him for another fifteen minutes. Good pace.
It was great fun. And I can guarantee he was fully warm for his opponent by
the time I left him.