Wednesday, October 21, 2015

It's a change of season

 

We like to sleep cool so we run the air conditioning at night.  When we get up in the morning, it’s always warmer outside than inside, so we just turn off the AC, and open the front door to warm up.

 

This morning was different.  It was colder outside than inside!  OMG; it was in the 60s!  We left the front door closed and turned on the electric fireplace to take the chill off.

 

 

I’ve been enjoying driving the Mazda since we’ve been back.  It’s a hatchback sedan, but it’s a sporty little thing.  It’s fuel-efficient.  So I’m out driving around; haven’t stopped for gas yet, and I realize I’m still driving around on fuel I bought last April!  How funny is that?  I know, we were gone all summer, but still, we’ve been back for weeks and I’m still driving on gas we bought in April.  Gotta love that!

 

 

The primary scheduling nurse called.  They’ve pushed the surgery back to the 18th.  No problem; that just gives us more time to anticipate.  It’s like foreplay.  Only different.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment