Friday, March 6, 2015

I fed Judy leftovers

 

Not for dinner.  For dinner I cooked up a batch of Judy’s yummy homemade spaghetti (with a little coaching from the recliner chair).  The leftovers were last night when her knee was hurting.  I gave her one of my kidney stone leftover Oxycodones.  She went right to sleep.

 

Good thing I work from home.  I got to run and get her stuff all day long.  The only thing I can’t do for her is help her not be bored sitting in a recliner chair all day.  She has to keep her leg elevated and iced for the first three days.  After that she can remove all the bandaging, shower, and start physical therapy.  We’ve done this before, this is the fourth scope she’s had done on this knee over the years, so we know PT can be difficult until the range of motion has been restored.  In the meantime, in-between bouts of ice and elevation, she’s hobbling around with the walker; making sure she keeps the knee moving even though movement is limited at this point.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment