Monday, June 21, 2010

Computers

We got a new laptop, a Toshiba Satellite. It’s big for a laptop but that’s okay, I don’t really have to carry it much. Mostly I pick it up and put it on the floor while we’re traveling, then put it back on the table when we’re stopped. Windows 7 operating system. 64 bit processor. It boots up, opens programs, and shuts down in seconds. The screen is big enough to open two windows side by side. The keyboard is big enough to include a 10 key pad. I love it.

(I guess that’s not a good picture. Mostly it just shows glare off the ceiling. Really, it’s a very nice screen.)

We don’t have everything loaded onto the new computer yet, so I have to use the old and new computers side by side for a little longer. I’m used to using two screens, so I catch myself trying to move objects from one screen together when they aren’t actually connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment