Thursday, November 15, 2007

Medical

Well we left the California desert behind, but the chest pain stayed with me. It may not be smog causing it, but it is clearly related to exercise. The doctor in Colorado told me to watch out for this pattern; so we went to the hospital in Parker, Arizona. Know what happens when an old guy walks into a hospital and says something about chest pain? Lots of attention real fast. They didn’t even make me fill out any paperwork first. I got stuff stuck in me, on me, and pointed at me. A very efficient team.

My EKG was fine. My blood enzymes were fine. My chest xray was fine. No sign of current or prior heart problems. Don’t know why my chest hurts when I exercise, but the good news is, until we figure it out, I can stop it from hurting by backing off the exercise.