Thursday, August 16, 2018

Random thoughts

 

And they’re not mine!

 

One from Matt:

 

“I don’t know why but this just popped into my head. We have spent most of the last year, each at the age of the others birth year.“  (My note, Matt is/was 45, born in 1972.)

 

One from McKee:

 

“What you have here is an old race car trailer.  The guy made a small fortune in racing.  One does that by starting with a large fortune.  Then you park/junk/sell the race car and go low budget RVing.  But with a back porch.”

D

 

We’re at George West, Texas.  We’re in an oilfield and refinery worker’s park.  We didn’t go very far, we’re still being careful with me and holding down the miles per day.  A short day tomorrow and we’ll be home.

 

2018 May Colorado Trip

 

I’d go outside and take a picture of the site, but it’s a hundred degrees out there!  I’m staying inside with the air conditioning running.

 

I know.  I’ll wait until dark, then go outside for the picture…

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment