Monday, July 23, 2018

Another big deal for us

 

After almost two months, we’ve gotten the motorhome out of storage.

 

And moved it to St Vrain State Park on a cool rainy day.

 

Wow did that feel good.  We’re not going to leave Colorado yet; we’ll still be bouncing around follow-up appointments with doctors for weeks yet; but being back in the bus is the closest we’ve been to “home” in quite a while.  It *is* our home on the road.

 

Baby steps and milestones.  They all add up.  Now that I’m clear of the heart surgery, the kidney stones, and the ureter stent, there is nothing holding me back.  I feel good.  I have energy.  I have stamina.  I’m strong.  No more limits.  This is day one of “I’m back!”

 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent news, there truly is nothing quite like home sweet home, even if it is on six wheels

    ReplyDelete