Friday, June 15, 2018

The doctors said be sure to exercise

 

But don’t overdo it.

 

How would one know how much is too much?  If a person just tiptoes around the edges, they’ll never find out what the limit is.  I found the edge today.  I went down the three flights of stairs and back up again at exactly the pace I wanted.  It was a pretty good pace!  It turns out that was faster than I needed to do.  I miscalculated, and spent too much energy too early in the day.  I was winded.  I thought my energy would come back in the afternoon, but wrong again.  Apparently, once I’m done, I’m done for the day.

 

A reboot overnight and I’ll be just fine again and have a little more respect for limits tomorrow.  After tomorrow, we’ll see.  Limits are a moving target, right?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment