Monday, April 30, 2018

The Mazda3

 

It’s a nice little car; it’s got a lot going for it.  It is ridiculously sporty and powerful for a car that gets 40 mpg.  But it has issues.  When I open the back liftgate, I push the button, and nothing happens.  I have to actually *lift* the liftgate to get it started.  Then when it’s time to put the liftgate down, I look for the button to close it, and there isn’t any.  I have to push the liftgate down with my hand!

 

When I back out of a parking space, I look for the backup camera and there isn’t one.  I ease back and wait for any warning signal that another car might be coming.  The signal never comes; there isn’t any.  I actually have to look in the mirrors, and both ways up and down the parking lot aisle, to make sure the coast is clear.

 

And, when I’m driving on cruise control and the car in front of me slows down, I have to react and tell the Mazda what to do.  It doesn’t even speed up or slow down to maintain safe spacing for me!

 

I don’t know how much longer I can go on like this….

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment