Monday, April 2, 2018

Looking at our utility cabinet

 

 

I was just thinking.  Electricity flowing through a tightly wound coil creates an electro-magnet, doesn’t it?  This power cord is not so tightly wound, but might those coils at least generate some magnetic field and some resulting heat?  Should I pull the cord all the way out each time I use it, to eliminate the coils just in case?  Probably not.  I think with a wire gauge this large we’re probably okay.  Besides, when we first got the coach, the power cord wound up on a reel, and they never told us to be sure to unroll it all the way, so it wouldn’t melt.

 

I should leave the power cord coiled up like that once with everything electrical running inside and go hold the power cord in my hand to see if it seems warm.

 

 

Now we’re at Cave Creek Regional Park

 

2018 Arizona Trip Map

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment