Friday, March 23, 2018

I have a sudoku problem

 

It’s not that I can’t quit playing it.  I’m sure I could quit if I wanted to.

 

It’s that I’ve got a sudoku app I like to play on my phone whenever I’ve got a few minutes to kill.  I’ve used it for years.  For every skill level (easy to extreme) every time I finish a game, it shows me the top ten times I’ve posted at that level.  I play each level until I score a top ten time for that month.  Every time I score a top ten time though, it kicks out my slowest previous top ten time, and raises the bar a little bit for the next month.

 

So now, here I am on the 23rd of March, and I haven’t scored a single top ten time for the month.  Oh no.  Oh no.

 

 

We’ve gone back west to Tucson and a little RV park right in town.

 

2018 Arizona Trip Map

 

Not a very big park; 24 spaces.  It’s close to the starting point for tomorrow’s March for Our Lives. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment