Thursday, June 29, 2017

If I read more

 

I’d know more.

 

But there is so much I want to do each day.  By the time I’ve had coffee, worked, walked, recorded a bird list, taken a few pictures, written a trip report, rubbed feet and visited with Judy; my day is pretty much done.  I’d like to spend time reading for entertainment, but it seems like I’m already completely entertained.  I guess I’m stuck just knowing what I know so far.

 

And some days we drive.

 

2017 summer trip map

 

Now we’re in Wheatland, Wyoming to visit Bill and Marge.

 

When Judy and I first moved to Colorado, without knowing a single person there, Judy took a job in Denver and met Marge.  Within days, Marge had us over to their farm outside of Broomfield to get to know them better.  We don’t have a picture of their farm there then, but pictures of their current farm outside Wheatland are a good representation.

 

 

I think they adopted us.  Their home became ours and our children’s too.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment