Friday, June 9, 2017

A busy day

 

An all-day partners’ meeting.

That was intense.

 

The only break was for our traditional power lunch.

 

Then it was right back to work.

 

 

But even after that, the day wasn’t over.  Judy and I moved on to dinner with old friends.  Kent doesn’t live in Colorado any more, he’s in the Seattle area, but John B. and Kip, and Todd and Dena are still here.  Kent flew out to stay with his brother and we all met up for dinner at Rositas again, just like last year.

 

I totally dropped the ball though.  I got so engaged in conversation I never thought to take a picture to memorialize the event.  I do, however, have evidence from last year that should suffice.  Tonight, same place, same people, same table, we looked exactly like this, only one year later.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment