Tuesday, May 23, 2017

I was right yesterday

 

I definitely feel 8 hours smarter today!

 

Meanwhile, Judy had to find a way to occupy herself all day while I had my face and ears glued to a computer screen getting educated.  She was wonderfully productive.  She went to town first thing and got some blood drawn for a lab test in anticipation of seeing our family physician when we get to Colorado.  Then she drove to a town the other direction and got the oil changed in the minivan.  Then she drove back to town the first direction to do some shopping.  Altogether she stayed away until about 2.  Unfortunately, the class originated in Colorado on Mountain Time, so it went until 6:30 where we are, in Eastern Time.  She still had a lot of time to kill.

 

Tomorrow, off we go to Buffalo, or thereabouts, East Otto to be specific.  Going to stop by and say hi to my old friend Rock; friends since the Army days.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment