Saturday, October 8, 2016

Really?

 

Now?  A video comes out about Trump behaving badly and suddenly we’re all horrified and Republican politicians are abandoning him?  Really?

 

What did we learn about Donald Trump from that video that we didn’t already know?  Barack Obama is not an American.  His birth certificate is a fraud.  He’s an African and a Muslim.  It doesn’t matter what the media writes as long as you’ve got a young beautiful piece of ass.  You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes.  Blood coming out of her  - wherever.  Look at that face!  Would anybody vote for that?  Thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down.  Mocking a disabled reporter.  Putin’s running his country and at least he’s a leader.  I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue, shoot somebody, and I wouldn’t lose any voters.  I would bring back a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding.  Thugs are happily and openly destroying Baltimore.  I’d look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers.  All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously.  That’s to be expected.  The only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful.  Mexicans are criminals and rapists.  Muslims should be banned from the U.S.  It’s okay to call my daughter “A piece of ass.”

 

Really?  Now we suffer moral indignation?  What did we learn about Donald Trump from that video that we didn’t already know?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment