Saturday, May 28, 2016

Oops

 

Didn’t mean to drive back to Glenwood Springs today.  We thought this was going to be a quiet day at Rifle Gap State Park.  Woke up in the early morning light with indigestion though.  I told Judy it was probably from the Chinese Food we had for dinner last night (it was excellent).  We talked a little more about what hurt and how, and she called “bullshit” on my story, found a Urologist in Glenwood and got me an appointment for this afternoon.  She was right (of course).  My indigestion story didn’t hold up.  I’m passing a kidney stone.  No problem though, it has moved quite a ways down the ureter already.  No reason to think I won’t make it the rest of the way through by myself (with the help of some painkillers).  It doesn’t hurt all the time; just when it wants.  No drastic measures needed.  (Now the tiny little 2.2mm kidney stone is the boss of me,)

 

We like it here.  This is our campsite and view.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment