Saturday, December 19, 2015

Happy Birthday to me!

 

Judy made the family recipe birthday cake; triple layer with 7 minute frosting.  OMG!

 

Not only that, but a plate of frosting cookies to go with it.

 

We passed on putting seventy candles on it; we didn’t need the fire hazard.

 

 

Homemade spaghetti dinner, followed by a sugar rush.  Just what I wanted.

 

In combined birthdays, Judy and I have now spent a total of one hundred birthdays together.  Can’t imagine a better birthday present than that, unless maybe a hundred one.

 

Of course, since it’s my birthday, I get to do anything I want.  The weather is glorious, so we had morning coffee, sat in the sunshine for a while, then took a walk.  Pretty tame stuff.  What else can I do?  I told Judy maybe I wanted to do a somersault.

 

She wouldn’t look at me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment