Friday, November 27, 2015

It's Friday again

 

That’s the second time this week.  Happy Friday everyone.

 

Update.  I’m doing great; back to normal.  Normal for anyone who turns their torso like Frankenstein’s Monster and has a zipper made of staples up the back of their neck.  But the neck zipper is pretty cool.  Who wouldn’t want one?  Maybe I can sell it as a fashion statement.

 

I’m ready to modify the 7 pound in 7 days infomercial diet too.  Upon further study, I find that when you quit taking the narcotics, the weight quits falling off.  This necessitates two changes in the plan.  First, we can skip the surgery and just go straight to the narcotics to accomplish our weight-loss goals.  That will reduce the overall cost and discomfort considerably.  Second, when we stop taking the narcotics the benefits go away, so we’ll have to continue the narcotics for the rest of our lives.  That’s not totally a bad thing for me though.  That means every customer I get will be a lifetime customer.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment