Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Know what day it is?

 

It’s Hump Day!  Already!

 

We don’t stop working just because we’re traveling.  We just work with a different view out the window each day.  This is a nice comfortable KOA here in Salt Lake City; a good place to spend the day and catch-up on work.  I say “catch-up” like that’s something that’s actually possible.  I at least need to make sure I’m current each day with everyone I’m corresponding with.

 

My job is to get new clients.  Most of our new clients come by referral, but I look for ways to offer our services to nonprofit organizations that haven’t heard of us before.  I solicit inquiries.  They send me information about themselves.  I send them information about us and what our fees are.  Sometimes we connect.

 

I don’t actually do any accounting work anymore, I just help the people who are doing the work stay busy.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment