Saturday, March 28, 2015

Big Daddy's Burgers

 

Judy and I order the “little” hamburger cut in half so we can split it.  I don’t know who eats the “big” one.  There is a really big one for the Big Daddy’s Challenge.  Eat it in 30 minutes and it’s free.

 

There were a couple guys up for the challenge while we were there today.

 

 

 

 

One of them ate most of his burger.  The other ate all of his burger, but couldn’t finish the cheesy chili fries.

 

So, if I understand this correctly, eat the entire burger and serving of cheesy chili fries, you feel terrible afterwards, but you get your name in the Hall of Fame (there are only two so far).  Fail to eat the whole thing and you feel terrible afterwards, get no honorable mention, AND you have to pay 50 bucks for the burger.  I don’t see enough upside to the endeavor.

 

Nevertheless, Judy and I announced that we wanted to try it next, but with *Senior* portions.

 

No deal.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment