Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentine's Day was wonderful!

We both got to be right all day long.

 

Tomorrow is a big day.  We go back to the surgeon in Corpus Christi for my 4 week checkup.  If he likes my recovery, he should release me part time from the neck brace.  I know I’ll need to continue to wear it in the car, so still no driving, but I should be entirely out of it in another two weeks after tomorrow.

 

The day we got the brace on, the thought of going six weeks with this thing was imponderable.  I had to switch my focus to one day.  All I had to do is make it through one day and one night with this contraption on.  Then we could decide what to do next.  After that first day and night, we decided to make it through another day.  Now, suddenly, I’ve had it on for a month.  A month?  If I could move my head I’d shake it in disbelief!

 

Time flies even when you’re living in a rack.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment