Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Lucky for me

 

I came home from overseas to Judy.  We have talked about anything and everything; at least as much as I’ve been able to say out loud; for 50 years.  We get each other through.

 

And you know what else?  Writing this trip report is therapy.  If I have something that is troubling me all I have to do is write about it and I get powerful responses.  (I am overwhelmed by the responses I’ve gotten from my post about Viet Nam.)

 

I already have a support group (and it consists of you on this list)!  It meets daily.  Nothing much to say; that’s okay.  Got something difficult to share; let’s get it out there and kick it around.  I’ve been going to this virtual support group for years now.  Sometimes I think I’m writing about me and it turns out I’m writing about a lot of us.  Stories resonate with different people each time, but we’re all involved one way or another.  It’s a small world and a moment in time.  We’re all in it together; thank you.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment