Monday, January 26, 2015

I should be clear

 

When I say I’m going back to work, it’s not that I put on a suit and go to the office, or go out to work directly with a client.  I don’t do that anymore.

 

Now I mostly work on client promotion and proposals.  I do some other administrative stuff too, but I no longer go out and annoy clients directly; I stay right here in my home office and work digitally to annoy *potential* clients.  Sometimes my home office is in our house here in Edinburg in way South Texas.  Sometimes it’s in the motorhome wherever that happens to be.

 

Did get away and look for the gray-crowned yellowthroat a little bit.  My driver takes me out and aims me at what I’m supposed to find.  She didn’t do a very good job today.  We missed the yellowthroat.  No new birds today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment