Friday, August 8, 2014

The great Pacific Northwest trip

 

We got out and around a little while we were there,

 

Christie's Wedding trip map

 

…but the primary purpose of this trip was Christie’s wedding.  I wasn’t the wedding photographer so I could just wander around and shoot whatever I wanted.

 

They set up in the yard at their house for the ceremony.

 

…with flowers galore.

 

Christie decorated her own cake the day before.

 

Kyle played the keyboard during the ceremony.  Cameron walked his mom out.

 

The girls (Kylie and Bella) walked their dad out.

 

I discreetly snapped a couple pictures during the ceremony.  Not a dry eye in the house during vows.

 

 

Later I got to take pictures of people getting their pictures taken (while my camera was sometimes blinded by the sun).

 

 

 

 

 

I also got to take pictures of people getting blinded by the sun.

 

 

…as said before, a good time was had by all.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment