Monday, June 10, 2013

Sunday

 

The plan was to travel 30 miles to go visit brother Tom for lunch.  Judy’s back hurt for some reason, but not enough to stop us from going.  By the time I moved around enough to get everything in the car and ready to go though, I had already done too much and had wakened the green monster.  We called to cancel so I could go sit in a hot bath instead.  Turns out the night before, Kathy had tripped and fallen down.  They spent the evening at the emergency room trying to find out if her shoulder was broken.  They weren’t going to cancel lunch because we’ve missed several recent attempts to get together (my fault).

 

So Tom was tired because they spent a good deal of the night awake at the emergency room, Kathy might have a broken shoulder, I’m busy entertaining the Hulk, and Judy’s back hurts.

 

Other than that, we’re all relishing the Golden Years.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment