Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Home again!

 

 

Comfy.  (…but I’m going to have to come up with a picture of Judy while she’s awake soon or everyone is going to figure out I’m recreating my favorite scenes from Weekend at Bernie’s.)

 

Really, the surgery went well.  The recovery is going well.  The pain meds make her pretty sleepy, but it doesn’t seem like a bad idea for her to pass the time with some sleep right now.  I meant to make it to the gas station for dinner, but before I could, Barb and Henry dropped by and ruined my frozen pizza plan with a perfectly delicious spicy pork stew.  There was even enough for leftovers!  I may not get to implement pizza for days now.

 

It’s good to be home.  It won’t be quite normal here for a while, but this is as close as it has been the last few days.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment