Sunday, December 30, 2012

Oops

 

I meant to send out a picture of the guitar.

 

It’s the same one I’ve had all my life (from somewhere in my teenage years at the Carroll Park house anyway).  It’s a little beat up now.

 

There is even a break in the face where a rifle fell on it in 1965.

 

No problem.  It still works just fine.

 

The Broncos played their final game of the regular season.  After starting with 2 wins and 3 losses, they ran the table for the remainder.  They go into the playoffs as the top seed in the AFC.  We even got to watch them play Kansas City on television this week.  Nice.

 

We’re through the Christmas Holidays and ready for the New Year.  The outside decorations are down and put away.  It’s hard to give up the Christmas Trees inside though; they make such a nice light.  Now, if only I can get rid of those Christmas Carol tunes that continue to circle in my head.

 

Today on my walk, I got mosquitoes.  I also got bobwhite quail, a long-billed thrasher, white-tailed hawks, and a white-tailed kite though.  A good trade-off.

 

Go Broncos!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment