Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I thought

 

I thought I was going to continue the West Texas story tonight, but a different story came up.  Judy wasn’t feeling well, pressure in her chest and fatigue, so I took her to the clinic this morning.  At the clinic they checked her out briefly and immediately sent us on to the hospital via the E.R.  The E.R. monitored her for a while then admitted her to the Heart Hospital.

 

That’s where it stands now.  No damage.  No new symptoms.  Her cardiac enzymes and E.K.G. are all good.  We don’t even know if the cause of her problems are cardiac in origin, but it’s good to make sure we’re ready to take care of her heart if that does turn out to be the problem.  They’ll keep her overnight and probably set up a treadmill stress test tomorrow.  We’ll see.  I’ll keep you posted.

 

More about West Texas another day.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment