Sunday, April 29, 2012

Exciting times

 

Since we’ve gotten so good at working from anywhere, I’m not really ever completely away from work either…

 

…except next week.  I’m going to be totally away from work.  On Tuesday I’m leaving for a birding trip to West Texas.  I’m going to tagalong with Jon, http://www.mcintyrebirdingtours.com  so it’s guaranteed I’ll see a LOT of birds.  We’ll bird Marathon, Big Bend, Fort Davis, and Balmorhea.  (We’ll stop and bird on the way there and back too.)  It will be a camping trip, so I won’t even have a computer with me.  There will be radio silence from Tuesday through Saturday.  I’ll mostly be out of cell phone range too, but I’ll check in with Judy whenever I can.  She’ll stay here at Gulf Waters.  I don’t know what’s up with her.  For some reason she doesn’t want to go bird for eighteen hours a day and sleep on the ground.  She’d rather stay on the beach.  Go figure.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment