Friday, April 13, 2012

A 270 mile day

 

We were home at Sandpipers by 1pm.

 

We meant to go north to Gulf Waters about April 1st.  That didn’t work out.  Now we’re determined to get there by April 15th.  All we have to do is pack a few more things into the motorhome tomorrow, then drive up there on Sunday.  How hard could *that* be?

 

Here is a Google Map with our recent points on it:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=205131835882428706345.0004bd73a7044d60cc3b7&msa=0

 

Along the way:

 

A Wood Duck couple.

 

Got home today in time to visit the walk-in clinic and talk to them about that burning sensation I’ve had for the last week.  They found no evidence of a urinary tract infection, so it’s probably a kidney stone thing.  (The lack of clues is a clue.)  Earlier, I had accused Judy of giving me gonorrhea, but the physician ruled that out, so now I have to apologize.  The P.A. thinks I might just be getting rid of a few small stones.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment