Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dear Mom and Dad,

I am having lots of fun at Camp Taylor. Annie is my roommate. She has been very nice to me. When other people try to pet me, especially her Mom and Dad, she gets right between me and them and makes sure they don’t hurt me.

I get to sleep on the couch every night. Judy even made sure my blankie is there waiting for me. By the way, I always start out in my bed, and only get on the couch after the lights are turned off.

Every morning Annie and I take a walk around the park. When we get home Uncle Steve gives us treats, and after that we get breakfast. I am beginning to like it here. This morning I even went up to them and wagged my tail a lot. They seemed to like that.

Today, Annie and I went for a balloon ride. Boy that was fun!

Uncle Steve wants to know if Dad has seen any Motmots in Costa Rica yet.

I miss you.

Love,

Eddie



No comments:

Post a Comment