Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday

 

My leg blew up like a balloon last night.  Guess I shouldn’t have run on it.  I just wanted to see how it felt.  Didn’t hurt at all.  I only ran a little .  Mostly I just rode the Trikke.

 

It’s better today.  The swelling has gone down to pre-run condition.  I’ll have to find an exercise to do that doesn’t involve that leg though.  I could hop in place maybe.  No calisthenics; can’t do pushups.  My left shoulder fell off a while back.  Maybe I can just walk a little.

 

Cold and windy today.  Stayed warm inside and worked.  Maybe, finally, we’ll get some rain.  It hasn’t really rained in months.  Maybe Paradise Pond could be a pond again.

 

Called and talked to people at the Denver Office.  I can tell they’re all over their heads in busy-season when they start to giggle uncontrollably in the middle of a sentence for no apparent reason.  It’s a cyclical business, this CPA thing we do.  This is the OhmygodwhathaveIgottenmyselfinto part.