Monday, March 30, 2009

I'll do anything

 

I'll do anything for attention.  The leg continues to heal, but yesterday both my forearms broke out in tiny itchy bumps (blisters), and my face hurts.  We went back to the leg mechanic for a follow-up this morning.  He let me discontinue the antibiotic, at least for a few days, and gave us some hydrocortisone cream to see if that would ease the issue.  I suspect the problem might be a combination of antibiotic and sun exposure.  I’ll try to avoid both for a few days.

 

Meanwhile, we continue to change the packing and dressing on the leg as prescribed.  The ripping continues.  Twice a day, every day, Mistress Judy approaches to administer the pain.  I don’t want anyone to worry about me, though.  I embrace the pain.  I’ve learned to love it.  Now I crave it.