Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mercy Rule

This summer, I started the blog. I set it up so each new trip report would automatically post to it. Since then I’ve gone back and posted all the old trip reports, starting with 2004. We were still living in the house in Louisville at the start of that year and ended it full-timing in the diesel Bounder. The trip reports are all in one place now. They’re even indexed and searchable if that would ever make any difference.

http://steveandjudystravelblog.blogspot.com/

I wrote trip reports before 2004 too. Not every day, but I wrote reports each time we were on trips. Not easy to find stuff that old; I’ve been through several computers in that time, but I’ve found some of those old reports, so I’ll add those too, as I can.

What does this have to do with a mercy rule? Having everything on a website changes the dynamics of my trip reports. If anyone wants more control over whether and when they get the reports, they can opt out of the direct emails and get them from the blog instead. Anybody wants off the email list; let me know.