Saturday, January 12, 2008

Port Aransas

Made a birding loop around Corpus Christi Bay this morning. Went to Blucher Park in search of the clay colored robin and cassin’s vireo. Continued the loop over the ship channel and out onto Indian Point Park for shorebirds. Time for lunch in Aransas Pass and a ferry ride home to Gulf Waters. We got the clay colored robin and a long billed thrasher. We don’t think we got the cassin’s vireo. We got some blue headed vireos. Couldn’t tell if any of them were actually cassin’s vireos. A fifty-five bird day and we were home for football.

This “club stent” sucks. I want to change clubs. It has been over a month since I got my heart jewelry and I’m still an exercise weenie. Can’t get above 90rpm. We’ve got an appointment at the Cardio rehab lab on Monday. We’ll try some supervised exercise and see what they say.

Bumper sticker: I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.

Winter Texan RV Park slogan: Where none of the women can get pregnant and all of the men look like they are.

The good weather continues. Seventy-five today. Life on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment