Thursday, June 16, 2005

Louisville

_____________________________________________
From: Steve Taylor [mailto:spt@thetaylorcompany.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 10:17 PM
To: Bill Taylor (E-mail); David Taylor (E-mail); Tom Taylor (E-mail)
Subject: Louisville

Good news!

The annual motorhome service includes tire rotation. It's not a small
project to rotate these tires. Each one comes off, gets rebalanced, then
put back in a new place. We had to take it to the truck tire shop to get it
done. While we were there, talking about truck tires, I expressed my
trepidation about the prospect of replacing these things. Car tires are
expensive. Motorhome tires are more. Big motorhome tires have to be more
than that. I have never actually asked for a number.

So I still don't know what it will cost to replace six tires, but I asked
when I should expect to have to do it. That's the good news! He said we
should get at least one hundred twenty thousand miles off this set! Wow.
It'll be years and years before we have to deal with that.