Thursday, February 10, 2005

Colorado

West? Did I say west to Denver? I meant east to Denver. It is east from
Edwards to Denver.

Since the Montrose job rescheduled, we got an extra three days in the office
we didn't expect. It gave us a chance for catch-up. Time for a good family
fix with kids and grandkids. Time in the office to finish up 2004
record-keeping so I can file the business tax return. Time to do a little
repair and maintenance on ourselves. Got follow-up blood tests to see how
we're doing with the cholesterol medication. The results are good, but I
still don't like the statin drug. I haven't figured out a viable
alternative, though, so we're both still taking the medicine. Got my sore
knee looked at. Good knee news. They don't have to go in to fix it. It's
a structural/alignment issue they think they can fix with some external
manipulation.

We got up in the morning. I checked the thermometers. We have that cool
wireless digital thermometer It was snowing outside, but it wasn't that
cold. Nothing alarming. We've been having trouble getting the refrigerator
temperature just right, so we have one of the remote sensors in the
refrigerator too. The refrigerator was alarming! It was way too cold in
the refrigerator. Until I realized that I was mixed up on which sensor I
was reading. How bad is that when you mistake the refrigerator temperature
for the outside temperature?